Saturday, November 16, 2013

Paul Kauffman Solo Show

Out of curiosity and respect, I went to Paul Kauffman's solo show. It turned out to be one of the most joyful and inspiring Saturday afternoons I had ever spent!


Paul Kauffman's artwork1

Paul Kauffman's artwork2

Paul Kauffman's artwork3


Paul Kauffman (left) and Layla Wu (right)


I'm truly amazed by how much one can achieve if he devotes himself to the things he loves. I met Paul when he first started taking classes from Olya Losina a few months ago and witnessed his speedy transformation into a professional artist. I understand the struggles he has to go through and sacrifices he has to make in order to be a successful artist.

Paul's success showed us that it can be done, if only you have faith and are willing to do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment